We define EMERGENCIES as situations which:
Present a danger to people....
- Fire - Please call 911 IMMEDIATELY then notify the Management Office
- Blocked, stopped up, or overflowing sewer lines
- Blocked, stopped up (if only one toilet), or overflowing toilet
- Any water leak
- No electricity
- Lack of heat during heating season
- Lack of air-conditioning if outside temperature exceeds 75 degrees
- No water or hot water
- Refrigerator not working
- Front door lock/handle broken (can not secure)
- Elevators malfunctioning
- Secured access doors not locking
- Commode not functioning (when only one in an apartment)
Lock Outs~Any resident needing assistance to gain access to their
apartment during normal business hours should stop by the
Management Office and we will be happy to loan you a key (ID may be
After normal business hours you will need to contact a professional locksmith for assistance. You may use any provider available at the time.
Property related our vendor is Dominion Lock and Key. They are very familiar with Miller & Rhoads. We can not guarantee pricing an average is around $125.00-$150.00
Dominion Lock and Key (804)746-1456
Miller & Rhoads is a mixed use building. Your emergency could potentially effect hotel guests and retail spaces. In an extreme emergency or security concern- After calling 911, Please visit the hotel front desk for further assistance.
We pride our selves in providing outstanding service. If you call the emergency maintenance number (804)727-2140 during non-business hours with an emergency, the answering service will ask you to identify the nature of the emergency, the address of your home and a telephone number you can be reached. There is no charge for a bona-fide emergency call after normal business hours. Non-Emergency service requests should be reported during normal business hours.